Certificate in Web Content Writing
Core skills for web content writers — 5 accredited online courses
Learn basic web content writing skills in only 5 hours. This certificate is the equivalent of a one-day workshop on web content writing and web copywriting.
New web content writers and online copywriters start here! Instant knowledge that you can use straight away.
You will learn
- core skills for writing websites that gets results
- a simple, powerful way to edit web content
- how to attract online readers
- why writing for digital media differs from print
- confidence to apply these technical writing skills to your work.
- Written by content specialists and expert trainers
- Recognised CPD qualification to add to your professional credentials
- Accredited by the CPD Standards Office, UK
- Equivalent to a 1-day content writing class or workshop
- Takeaway course materials
- 100% money-back guarantee
Certificate curriculum: 5 online writing courses
- Writing for online readers. Communicate with readers who are uncomfortable, stressed, searching, and in a hurry.
- Writing web headlines. Write web headlines that instantly communicate with people and influence search engines.
- Writing web page summaries. Write 5 distinct types of web summaries that communicate the main message instantly. Recognise summaries that do not work.
- Writing useful hyperlinks. Know what to write instead of Click Here.
- Editing web content. A powerful 4-step web editing system, easy to remember and use.
Audience: For communication professionals, web writers, bloggers, copywriters, content authors, government workers and everyone whose work includes business writing and copy writing. Web teams, intranet teams, content strategists and digital marketers.
Prerequisite: None, apart from computer and internet access. No knowledge of IT required.
Qualification: Professional development qualification, independently accredited by the CPD Standards Office UK: 5 credits for your CPD record.
Time and place: Distance learning courses. Start any time within 12 months. Study online at your own pace.
Duration: You can access the online courses for 90 days from the time you first log in. Equivalent to 1-day professional workshop.
Assessment: 5 online tests.
Authors: Alice Hearnshaw and Rachel McAlpine, respected specialists in digital content, are the course authors. Rachel McAlpine wrote the textbook. Rachel has taught content writing and business writing skills in Australia, Japan, China, New Zealand and Singapore.